Reblogged from ultrafacts
It’s a super easy way to help alleviate many of the symptoms which come from leading a stressful life. Here’s a list of the main health benefits that you can expect when you practice this posture regularly.
- Calms your nervous system
- Brings fresh blood & lymph fluid into your abdomen & organs – very refreshing
- Relieves tension in lower back & sacrum
- Helpful for minor depression & anxiety
- Relaxes your adrenals
- Calms your mind
- Reduces swelling in your feet and legs
- Releases tension and stress from your legs – they will feel lighter
- Rests your heart as your feet are above the heart – reversing effects of gravity.